Done is Good

I am back from a blogging hiatus to tell you that… I’M DONE!Β In the span of the past week, I have completed 2 finals.

Taylor Hall, Bryn Mawr College, PA

Pre-Finals:

At 11am, I supported my roommate May by attending her thesis defense. Right after that, I went to eat lunch and head to my internship at Temple Center for Asian Health. Since I don’t have class anymore, I wanted to go earlier to leave earlier, but I ended up staying longer because I couldn’t get LaTeX and BibTeX to work on the office computer. I was tasked with finding references for my principal investigator’s research grant background information section. The physics department end of year picnic was also that day, but I missed it because of my internship. I will be attending the physics department senior night out, so I still have time to say my proper goodbyes.

Finals:

My two finals of my last semester in college were Advanced Electromagnetic Theory and Anatomy & Physiology II, both pretty difficult courses. I took physics on Wednesday afternoon and promptly returned my book right after I finished.

I took Anatomy & Physiology over the span of Thursday and Friday. The exam consisted of 3 separate parts, with the third part being the physiology article open ended response part (the hardest part in my opinion).

Done was good at 11:13pm Friday May 5th. I will ring the Taylor Hall bell with my two roommate May and Friend when May gets back from a trip.

Now, I can focus on enjoying senior week, packing, and applying to more postgrad jobs!

2 thoughts on “Done is Good

1. Hi Miranda, I’m so happy you’ve finished senior year strong (despite getting food poisoning). I’m going to miss your posts about your adventures at BMC and life updates in general. I hope everything goes well for you in the future πŸ™‚

• Thank you, Janet! The journey continues (probably on Tumblr where I word vomit my feelings)! Best of luck to you as well πŸ™‚